#SongoftheDay Ten Again (Half Moon Run)

 Before Christmas, I listened to a pay-to-play day on Toronto radio station Indie88. They were raising money for a charity that provides new socks to people experiencing homelessness. You could pay $25 to hear any song, and that money would go to the sock initiative. 

Many of the requests seemed to be nostalgic garbage songs for 90s kids--like "Can we really get this indie station to play this trash?" sort of thing. But this song popped up too, and I like it. The first time I ever heard Half Moon Run, it was on The Signal, and those artists always hold a special place in my musical heart.

I get an Eleanor Rigby vibe off the chorus. Hear what I mean?

Popular posts from this blog

What is this? Where am I? What's it all about?

#SongoftheDay Bean Song (Josh Groban)

#SongoftheDay Wonderful (Lianne La Havas)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)

#SongoftheDay Improvisation in Cm (Indiara Sfair & Arthur Sowinski)

#SongoftheDay Pepto Bismol Commercial Remix (Chosakken)

#SongoftheDay Riptide (Vance Joy)

#SongoftheDay Cheers Theme: Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Gary Portnoy)

#SongoftheDay I've Tried Everything (Eurythmics)

#SongoftheDay Are You Serious (Andrew Bird)