#SongoftheDay Take a Letter, Maria (R.B. Greaves)

This song has been stuck in my head for two weeks. No idea how it got there. I probably heard it at the supermarket. That's usually how the songs creep in.

Last night I rewatched The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert again. Lo and behold, this song popped up. I felt like an old friend had appeared on screen. 


If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

See you soon!

Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

What is this? Where am I? What's it all about?

#SongoftheDay Bean Song (Josh Groban)

#SongoftheDay Wonderful (Lianne La Havas)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)

#SongoftheDay Improvisation in Cm (Indiara Sfair & Arthur Sowinski)

#SongoftheDay Pepto Bismol Commercial Remix (Chosakken)

#SongoftheDay Riptide (Vance Joy)

#SongoftheDay Cheers Theme: Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Gary Portnoy)

#SongoftheDay I've Tried Everything (Eurythmics)

#SongoftheDay Are You Serious (Andrew Bird)