#SongoftheDay The Hippy Hippy Shake (The Swinging Blue Jeans)

In my partner's absence, I've been watching all the TV shows I like and he doesn't: ghost shows, Midsomer Murders, and, of course, Heartbeat. The only thing my partner likes about Heartbeat is the cars. The music is great, too, if you like songs from the 60s. I do. It's the music I grew up with.

This song was featured in an episode I just watched about a renegade washing machine.


If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely.

I'm also an Amazon Influencer, so hopefully I can make a little pocket change when you buy stuff by clicking through my affiliate links.

I also recommend subscribing to my newsletter. I generally e-mail subscribers with a weekly update, and I would LOVE to have you on the list. 

Click here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/R4b11


See you soon!
Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay I Can't Stand The Rain (Eruption ft. Precious Wilson)

#SongoftheDay Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)

#SongoftheDay The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat)

#SongoftheDay Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay Moments to Remember (The Four Lads)

#SongoftheDay The Lovecats (Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)