#SongoftheDay Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)
Hello, my friends.
This blog stopped rather abruptly, didn't it? I always thought I had signed off, but it turns out I didn't. I just left you hanging. For two years. That's shameful.
But my partner moved, and that move was... big. He returned to his hometown, and he has regretted it ever since. I sort of like it. I sort of hate it, too, but that's pretty much life: I sort of like it and I sort of hate it.
I'm still sick, but now I'm sick in new and exciting ways in addition to the old and exciting ways. Wait, did I say exciting? I meant excruciating. I'm in pain pretty much every day. At last count, I had 9 chronic illnesses. That's ridiculous. I'm willing to share, if anybody wants to take a few off my hands.
Last month I had to shut down my Patreon because I'm just not capable of recording audio anymore. I enjoyed it. I'm sorry to have to give it up. But here we are.
All this time that the blog's been on hiatus, I've thought about it. Truly. I kept wanting to restart it, but the energy wasn't there. A daily blog is quite a commitment.
What I'm going to do now is post all the drafts I had build up over the years, so they might not make sense in a... oh, sorry... one of my big cognitive issues is word retrieval... that's what you're witnessing right now. I can't remember the word that means going in order, that sort of thing. These are posts I wrote years ago, so they might not makes sense for nowadays life, but hopefully they will make sense in some way.
Anyway, my brain is melting so I'm going to cut myself off. I love you and I have missed you, and I mean that genuinely.
Thank you for reading my words.
Giselle