#SongoftheDay The Lovecats (Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)

Whenever I call my doctor's office, I spent a fair amount of time on hold. The hold music is always the same: a tune that sounds strikingly like The Lovecats. It's not, but it reminds me of this, and this is what I walk away singing. 


If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

See you soon!

Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay I Can't Stand The Rain (Eruption ft. Precious Wilson)

#SongoftheDay Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)

#SongoftheDay The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat)

#SongoftheDay Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay Moments to Remember (The Four Lads)

#SongoftheDay The Hippy Hippy Shake (The Swinging Blue Jeans)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)