Be Back Tomorrow

Well, I'm still testing positive for COVID (two weeks later), but I'm going to start posting songs of the day again starting tomorrow. My mother and my brother both had COVID for more than a month. Tomorrow I'll miss my third Skype session in a row with my granddaughter, so I'm obviously gutted about that. 

Even though the government no longer seems to care what you do when you've got the plague, I've been self-isolating since I tested positive (in fact, since before I tested positive, because I was too sick to leave my apartment) except to take out my smelly garbage and pay my rent. I didn't encounter any other humans when I did those things, so hopefully I'm keeping the world safe from disease. 

As always, I recommend subscribing to my newsletter, because I've been sharing some particularly personal stuff with subscribers lately--info I don't feel comfortable plastering all over the internet at large. I generally e-mail subscribers with a weekly update, and I would LOVE to have you on the list. 

Click here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/R4b11

See you soon!
Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Looks Like Meringue (John Scofield)

#SongoftheDay Self Control (Laura Branigan)

#SongoftheDay Asshole (Denis Leary)

#SongoftheDay You Light Up My Life (Whitney Houston)

#SongoftheDay In the Year 2525 (Zager and Evans)

#SongoftheDay The Rosemary and Thyme Caprice (John Williams)

#SongoftheDay Daddy Cool (Boney M)

#SongoftheDay Goin' Through Changes (Denise LaSalle)

#SongoftheDay Hair (The Cowsills)

#SongoftheDay Postman's Knock (The Albion Band)