#SongoftheDay Another Day in Paradise (Phil Collins)

Woke up with this song in my head. That's all there is to say on the matter.


If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely.

I'm also an Amazon Influencer, so hopefully I can make a little pocket change when you buy stuff by clicking through my affiliate links.

I also recommend subscribing to my newsletter. I generally e-mail subscribers with a weekly update, and I would LOVE to have you on the list. 

Click here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/R4b11


See you soon!
Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Midsomer Murders Theme (Celia Sheen on Theremin)

#SongoftheDay Lucille (Kenny Rogers)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay The Lovecats (Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)

#SongoftheDay Ten Again (Half Moon Run)

#SongoftheDay Take a Letter, Maria (R.B. Greaves)

#SongoftheDay The Hippy Hippy Shake (The Swinging Blue Jeans)

#SongoftheDay Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)