#SongoftheDay Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers Theme Song (Jeff Pescetto)

I had to stop myself from singing this theme song to my partner in bed the other night--not to serenade him, only because it was stuck in my head. I thought I might be able to remember all the words, but no.

In preparing this post, I discovered that Tress MacNeille did the voices of Chip and Gadget on the show. Simpsons fans (and fans of animation, generally) will know the name.


If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely.

I'm also an Amazon Influencer, so hopefully I can make a little pocket change when you buy stuff by clicking through my affiliate links.

I also recommend subscribing to my newsletter. I generally e-mail subscribers with a weekly update, and I would LOVE to have you on the list. 

Click here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/R4b11


See you soon!
Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Blue Skies (Ella Fitzgerald)

#SongoftheDay Take a Letter, Maria (R.B. Greaves)

#SongoftheDay Run With Us (Lisa Loughead)

#SongoftheDay Gently Johnny from The Wicker Man

#SongoftheDay Ten Again (Half Moon Run)

#SongoftheDay Midsomer Murders Theme (Celia Sheen on Theremin)

#SongoftheDay Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes (Paul Robeson)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay Here's That Rainy Day (Wes Montgomery)