#SongoftheDay Improvisation in Cm (Indiara Sfair & Arthur Sowinski)

 I'm sitting on my bed trying to edit a monster of a book (it needs A LOT of work!) and outside my window what do I hear?

Harmonica.

Somebody practices the harmonica around this time every afternoon (it's 3:30 as I write this post) and you know what? They're pretty darn good.  Not this good.  Not yet.  But getting better every day.

If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and visits every day, the easiest thing you can do is tell your friends about the site. Tell anyone you know--particularly people who are isolated and enjoy music.

Readers of adult fiction can also buy my books or check them out from your local library. Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely!

I'm also an Amazon Influencer, so hopefully I can make a little pocket change when you buy stuff by clicking through my affiliate links.

But you don't HAVE to do any of that. I'm very happy to get a daily visit from you, so just keep coming back.

See you tomorrow!
Giselle

Popular posts from this blog

What is this? Where am I? What's it all about?

#SongoftheDay Bean Song (Josh Groban)

#SongoftheDay Wonderful (Lianne La Havas)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)

#SongoftheDay Pepto Bismol Commercial Remix (Chosakken)

#SongoftheDay Riptide (Vance Joy)

#SongoftheDay Cheers Theme: Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Gary Portnoy)

#SongoftheDay I've Tried Everything (Eurythmics)

#SongoftheDay Are You Serious (Andrew Bird)