#SongoftheDay There's a Star for Everyone (Aretha Franklin)

My partner and I cycled down to the lake to watch the Perseids meteor shower earlier this week. We brought a blanket and got down on the ground to stare up at the sky. We only saw two meteors this year, but they were spectacular, so I'm happy with that.

A couple years ago, we were visiting friends at their cottage during the Perseids. Being far from any town or city, we saw tons of shooting stars. But the most I ever saw was camping with my mother and sister in a dark sky preserve. We went on a guided night hike and the sky was just constant streaks of starlight. We counted well over 100, but there were kind of too many to count. We were spoiled for stars.


If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely.

I'm also an Amazon Influencer, so hopefully I can make a little pocket change when you buy stuff by clicking through my affiliate links.

I also recommend subscribing to my newsletter. I generally e-mail subscribers with a weekly update, and I would LOVE to have you on the list. 

Click here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/R4b11


See you soon!
Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)

#SongoftheDay I Can't Stand The Rain (Eruption ft. Precious Wilson)

#SongoftheDay Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)

#SongoftheDay The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)

#SongoftheDay Moments to Remember (The Four Lads)

#SongoftheDay Car Wash (Rose Royce)

#SongoftheDay Are You Serious (Andrew Bird)