#SongoftheDay Electric Pow Wow (A Tribe Called Red)

Another funny story. This one's about my about my mother, of all people, calling me old.

Last week, I finally got to see A Tribe Called Red LIVE. It was a phenomenal experience. I've been a fan of their sound for years, but it's only a SOUND until you get to a live show. Live, you get the vibe--I mean the actual vibration. You get the music inside you. I felt it in my heart, especially. Physically. Like, it grabs you in the heart and holds on.

I brought my mom to this show. While I danced and screamed, she looked around at the crowd.

Eventually she tapped me on the shoulder and shouted into my ear, "I thought this group appealed to people your age, but it's actually a lot of YOUNG PEOPLE here."

I laughed so hard. I was like, "I thought I was a young person."

My mom said, "No, these people are WAY younger than you."

She had a point. I've got a decade or two on most of that crowd.

You know you've reached "a certain age" when your own mom can burn you so neatly.



If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and visits every day, the easiest thing you can do is tell your friends about the site. Tell anyone you know--particularly people who are isolated and enjoy music.

Readers of adult fiction can also buy my books or check them out from your local library. Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely!

But you don't HAVE to do any of that. I'm very happy to get a daily visit from you, so just keep coming back.

Oh, and I also recommend hitting the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page so you won't miss a song!

See you tomorrow!
Giselle

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Looks Like Meringue (John Scofield)

#SongoftheDay Ice Cream (Sarah McLachlan)

#SongoftheDay Self Control (Laura Branigan)

#SongoftheDay The Night Has A Thousand Eyes (Bobby Vee)

#SongoftheDay Bad Girls (Donna Summer)

#SongoftheDay Stayin' Alive (Bee Gees)

#SongoftheDay Good Times (CHIC)

#SongoftheDay You Light Up My Life (Whitney Houston)

#SongoftheDay Putt Putt for the Fun of It (1980s Commercial)

#SongoftheDay Inspector Gadget Theme