#SongoftheDay Lucille (Kenny Rogers)

 While this music blog of mine was on hiatus, I thought about it every day. I missed telling you what was going on in my life. I missed telling you which song had just popped into my head. Like this one. It popped into my head while I was packing up the bathroom.

My father was a big Kenny Rogers fan, so I remember hearing this song a lot as a kid.  I always liked it. I liked sad things when I was young. I guess I still do.

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay I Can't Stand The Rain (Eruption ft. Precious Wilson)

#SongoftheDay Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)

#SongoftheDay The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat)

#SongoftheDay Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay Moments to Remember (The Four Lads)

#SongoftheDay The Lovecats (Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)

#SongoftheDay You Can Call Me Al (Dwayne Gretzky)