#SongoftheDay Nights in White Satin (The Moody Blues)

I bet there are people who create blogs because they want to show the world how smart they are. Not me! Every day I discover I'm even stupider than I thought I was. It's a wild adventure.

So, today, for example, I learned that this song is called Nights in White Satin. 

My entire life, I thought it was Knights in White Satin. 

I thought it was a song about knights... in white satin.

They're knights. They wear satin instead of armour. This is a song about them.

I am not joking. I've held that belief since childhood, and I never thought to challenge it until today, when my parter and I were discussing the song.

Still an evocative track, even if it's not about jousting.



If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and anecdotes, the easiest thing you can do is buy my books (most are for adults only!) or check them out from your local library. 

Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely.

I'm also an Amazon Influencer, so hopefully I can make a little pocket change when you buy stuff by clicking through my affiliate links.

I also recommend subscribing to my newsletter. I generally e-mail subscribers with a weekly update, and I would LOVE to have you on the list. 

Click here to sign up: http://eepurl.com/R4b11


See you soon!
Giselle


Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue)

#SongoftheDay I Can't Stand The Rain (Eruption ft. Precious Wilson)

#SongoftheDay Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac)

#SongoftheDay The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat)

#SongoftheDay Let's Turkey Trot (Little Eva)

#SongoftheDay Moments to Remember (The Four Lads)

#SongoftheDay Really Wanna Let You Down (Monowhales)

#SongoftheDay All Things Bright and Beautiful (Singapore Symphony Children's Choir)

#SongoftheDay Car Wash (Rose Royce)