#SongoftheDay Nobody Knows Kelli (Young Black Teenagers)

Yesterday I shared with you my favourite music video from the early 90s.

This one was my second-favourite.

Watching yesterday's video and today's back to back, I notice they both seem to draw inspiration from comic books. I'm thinking I probably didn't understand what this song was getting at--I was a spectacularly naive kid... and preteen... and teen. Kids today seem so much more sophisticated than I was at that age.

And I'm not even THAT old--my partner didn't know what sex was until Grade 12! There weren't no sex ed back in the 60s, apparently.

Anyway, I thought this song was funny when I was young. I wasn't "allowed" to watch Married With Children, though, as I've mentioned before, when one parent is passed out and the other works nights, you pretty much get to do whatever you want. Married With Children was on in syndication every night at 11pm, but I really didn't watch it too often. Enough to know who Kelly Bundy was, but, overall, I thought the show was over-the-top crass.

I guess you can credit me with some degree of sophistication.

Although, I must admit, I loved this video:



If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and visits every day, the easiest thing you can do is tell your friends about the site. Tell anyone you know--particularly people who are isolated and enjoy music.

Readers of adult fiction can also buy my books or check them out from your local library. Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely!

But you don't HAVE to do any of that. I'm very happy to get a daily visit from you, so just keep coming back.

Oh, and I also recommend hitting the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page so you won't miss a song!

See you tomorrow!
Giselle

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Ladies Night (Kool and the Gang)

#SongoftheDay Blue Velvet (Bobby Vinton)

#SongoftheDay You've Made Me So Very Happy (Blood, Sweat and Tears)

#SongoftheDay Girls on Film (Duran Duran)

#SongoftheDay A Bushel and a Peck (Sharon, Lois and Bram)

#SongoftheDay Press My Button (Lil Johnson)

#SongoftheDay Hideaway (Randy Moore and Cindy Smith)

#SongoftheDay Postman's Knock (The Albion Band)

#SongoftheDay Asshole (Denis Leary)

Time Out