#SongoftheDay Colors (Beck)

Yesterday we listened to Dianne Reeves's cover of the Stevie Nicks song "Dreams." Well, I've been listening to Beck's 2017 album COLORS a lot this week, and there's a song called "Dreams" on that baby, too. I considered doing two different Dreams in a row, but instead I'm going with the title track.

Although, with this album, I'm spoiled for choice.

COLORS is a solid showing, start to finish. It's got a consistent sound and vibe. There isn't a single track that feels out of place. With the vast majority of albums, you stumble across those SKIP tracks--you know, the ones that come on and you immediately hit SKIP, either because they don't fit the tone or they're just not up to snuff. There isn't a single SKIP track, here. Every song is quality, and they all coalesce into one strong album.



COLORS is available not only on vinyl, but as a cassette tape! The music video reminds me of Talking Heads anyway, so take it back to the 80s why dontcha?

If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and visits every day, the easiest thing you can do is tell your friends about the site. Tell anyone you know--particularly people who are isolated and enjoy music.

Readers of adult fiction can also buy my books or check them out from your local library. Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely!

But you don't HAVE to do any of that. I'm very happy to get a daily visit from you, so just keep coming back.

Oh, and I also recommend hitting the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page so you won't miss a song!

See you tomorrow!
Giselle

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Looks Like Meringue (John Scofield)

#SongoftheDay Self Control (Laura Branigan)

#SongoftheDay Asshole (Denis Leary)

#SongoftheDay You Light Up My Life (Whitney Houston)

#SongoftheDay In the Year 2525 (Zager and Evans)

#SongoftheDay The Rosemary and Thyme Caprice (John Williams)

#SongoftheDay Julie Christie (Lorraine Bowen)

#SongoftheDay Daddy Cool (Boney M)

#SongoftheDay Goin' Through Changes (Denise LaSalle)

#SongoftheDay Hair (The Cowsills)