#SongoftheDay What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)

I didn't expect to be saying these words today (or ever), but after almost 900 daily posts (!!!) I'm going to have to put this beloved little music blog of mine on a brief hiatus. 

My partner is moving this month, I'm trying to finish writing a book, I've got a million things to do, and we've reached the something's-gotta-give stage. I love (love, love, love, love) producing this blog for you, but time is at a premium this month and it takes more time than you might expect for me to put together these little posts every day.

So I leave you, for the time being, with a special request from my partner. This is "way up there" on his list of favourite songs, and it truly reflects the way he sees the world around him. All the sweet elements of nature I tend to take for granted, he sees.  He points them out to me. That's one of the many things I love about him. He sees the beauty in the world that I would otherwise miss.

I will be back. I just need some time to pack and unpack and write a book.

Love you! Thanks so much for visiting every day.

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Looks Like Meringue (John Scofield)

#SongoftheDay Self Control (Laura Branigan)

#SongoftheDay Asshole (Denis Leary)

#SongoftheDay You Light Up My Life (Whitney Houston)

#SongoftheDay In the Year 2525 (Zager and Evans)

#SongoftheDay The Rosemary and Thyme Caprice (John Williams)

#SongoftheDay Daddy Cool (Boney M)

#SongoftheDay Goin' Through Changes (Denise LaSalle)

#SongoftheDay Hair (The Cowsills)

#SongoftheDay Postman's Knock (The Albion Band)