#SongoftheDay Here (Alessia Cara)

This song showed up on a playlist for me yesterday. When I listened to it, I realized that even though I'd heard it a bunch of times, I'd never actually listened to the lyrics.

When I did listen closely, it reminded me of the song we listened to yesterday, Bran Van 3000's "Drinking in L.A." Both are about feeling out of place. Yesterday's song was more about feeling out of place in your own life. This one's about feeling out of place in the space you find yourself in.

p.s. Alessia Cara was an actual baby when Drinking in L.A. was released in 1997.



Yup, vinyl is available!

If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and visits every day, the easiest thing you can do is tell your friends about the site. Tell anyone you know--particularly people who are isolated and enjoy music.

Readers of adult fiction can also buy my books or check them out from your local library. Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely!

But you don't HAVE to do any of that. I'm very happy to get a daily visit from you, so just keep coming back.

Oh, and I also recommend hitting the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page so you won't miss a song!

See you tomorrow!
Giselle

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Ladies Night (Kool and the Gang)

#SongoftheDay Blue Velvet (Bobby Vinton)

#SongoftheDay You've Made Me So Very Happy (Blood, Sweat and Tears)

#SongoftheDay Girls on Film (Duran Duran)

#SongoftheDay A Bushel and a Peck (Sharon, Lois and Bram)

#SongoftheDay Press My Button (Lil Johnson)

#SongoftheDay Hideaway (Randy Moore and Cindy Smith)

#SongoftheDay Postman's Knock (The Albion Band)

#SongoftheDay Asshole (Denis Leary)

#SongoftheDay "Largo al factotum" from Rossini's THE BARBER OF SEVILLE (baritone Vito Priante & accompanist Michael Shannon)