#SongoftheDay Born Under a Bad Sign (Albert King)

Got word today that all my partner's cards and cash were stolen on vacation in Europe. (And people ask me why I'm not interested in travel!) This is awful and I feel for my sweetheart, obviously, but the weird thing is that I KNEW this would happen. My sisters are both psychics and I always say I'm not, but often someone will tell me something and I'll just be thinking... yeah, I knew that would happen to you.

I really need to harness my intuition so I can help prevent shitty things from happening to the people I care about.

Thing is, my partner has the WORST LUCK. Stuff like this always seems to happen. I honestly don't think I've ever known anyone with worse luck. When our lives merge, and I going to inherit this bad luck? Or will I bring peace to the relationship?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime, this is the song I can't get out of my head today.



On a sidenote, my first exposure to this song was on The Simpsons Sing the Blues, which I had on cassette tape. I bet that tape still exists in my mother's basement somewhere. She never throws anything away.

If you're wondering how you can support me in bringing you songs and visits every day, the easiest thing you can do is tell your friends about the site. Tell anyone you know--particularly people who are isolated and enjoy music.

Readers of adult fiction can also buy my books or check them out from your local library. Supporting my AudioErotica endeavour on Patreon would also help me hugely!

But you don't HAVE to do any of that. I'm very happy to get a daily visit from you, so just keep coming back.

Oh, and I also recommend hitting the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page so you won't miss a song!

See you tomorrow!
Giselle

Popular posts from this blog

#SongoftheDay Ladies Night (Kool and the Gang)

#SongoftheDay Blue Velvet (Bobby Vinton)

#SongoftheDay You've Made Me So Very Happy (Blood, Sweat and Tears)

#SongoftheDay Girls on Film (Duran Duran)

#SongoftheDay A Bushel and a Peck (Sharon, Lois and Bram)

#SongoftheDay Press My Button (Lil Johnson)

#SongoftheDay Hideaway (Randy Moore and Cindy Smith)

#SongoftheDay Postman's Knock (The Albion Band)

#SongoftheDay Asshole (Denis Leary)

#SongoftheDay "Largo al factotum" from Rossini's THE BARBER OF SEVILLE (baritone Vito Priante & accompanist Michael Shannon)